Recipe by True Texas
This is Allrecipes.com. I doubled the all the ingredients and put in crockpot. Very good.
Top Review by Chef*Lee
Wonderful! This is the flavor that I have been wanting in a pork chop! It has a sweet, tangy glaze and a little heat from the pepper. Perfect balance of flavors! This glaze is thick and gooey. I have not found a pork chop recipe (or chicken either) that would create a thick glaze until now!!!! My search is over, this is the way I will make pork chops when I want them savory with a hint of maple sweet! I used Grey Poupon's new Hearty Spicy Brown Mustard and pure maple syrup. This is the pork chop recipe on Zaar that should have tons of 5 star reviews. Thank you so much for this excellent recipe!
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar, lightly packed
- 1 tablespoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 4 (6 ounce) boneless pork chops
- 1⁄2 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir together the brown sugar, pepper, salt, onion powder, and paprika in a bowl. Coat the pork chops with this mixture on both sides. Cover and place in the refrigerator for 6 hours or overnight.
- Place pork chops onto a slotted, two-piece pan.
- Stir together the maple syrup and mustard.
- Broil chops for 5 minutes, then turn over, and broil for another 5 minutes.
- Brush the tops with the mustard glaze, and cook 1 minute.
- Turn chops over, brush again and broil an additional minute, or until cooked to your desired degree of doneness.
- Remove pork chops to serving plates and top with additional glaze, if desired.