Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
This is Allrecipes.com. I doubled the all the ingredients and put in crockpot. Very good.
Make and share this Maple-Mustard Glazed Pork Chops recipe from Food.com.
- Stir together the brown sugar, pepper, salt, onion powder, and paprika in a bowl. Coat the pork chops with this mixture on both sides. Cover and place in the refrigerator for 6 hours or overnight.
- Place pork chops onto a slotted, two-piece pan.
- Stir together the maple syrup and mustard.
- Broil chops for 5 minutes, then turn over, and broil for another 5 minutes.
- Brush the tops with the mustard glaze, and cook 1 minute.
- Turn chops over, brush again and broil an additional minute, or until cooked to your desired degree of doneness.
- Remove pork chops to serving plates and top with additional glaze, if desired.
Wonderful! This is the flavor that I have been wanting in a pork chop! It has a sweet, tangy glaze and a little heat from the pepper. Perfect balance of flavors! This glaze is thick and gooey. I have not found a pork chop recipe (or chicken either) that would create a thick glaze until now!!!! My search is over, this is the way I will make pork chops when I want them savory with a hint of maple sweet! I used Grey Poupon's new Hearty Spicy Brown Mustard and pure maple syrup. This is the pork chop recipe on Zaar that should have tons of 5 star reviews. Thank you so much for this excellent recipe!
These pork chops have a good taste, just spicy a little bit. But they were too sweet for our taste. The method of cooking is perfect. They were cooked to perfection, just tender. Thanks True Texas :) Made for I recommend tag game
Made this for Mom for Mother's Day. She loved it as did my granddaughter (she wanted more!). I reduced brown sugar to 3 tbs and that was the only change. The chops were delicious, moist and tender.