- 4 large bone-in skinless chicken thighs (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons grainy French mustard
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375.
- rinse chicken and pat dry. combine mustard, garlic, marjoram and maple syrup in a small bowl. spread about 1 1/2 tbsp mustard mixture evenly on top of each chicken thigh, being careful to cover as much of the surface as possible to form a crust. arrange chicken in a glass baking dish. bake for 45 - 50 minutes or until mustard mixture has formed a crust and is slightly hardened, and juices run clear when the chicken is pierced.