1/1 Photo of Maple Mustard Chicken
8 hrs 15 mins
Sweet Diva's Note:
From Quick Cooking Magazine. For make-ahead convenience, marinate these chicken breasts overnight. They are great as-is, or also make yummy chicken sandwiches.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients; mix well.
- 2Reserve 1/4 cup for basting; cover and refrigerate.
- 3Pour remaining marinade into a large resealable plastic bag or shallow glass container; add chicken and turn to coat. Seal or cover; refrigerate for 4-8 hours, turning occasionally.
- 4Drain and discard marinade.
- 5Grill, uncovered, over medium heat for 3 minutes on each side.
- 6Grill 6-8 minutes longer or until juices run clear, basting with the reserved marinade and turning occasionally.
- 7Yield: 6 servings.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple Mustard Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 225.3
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 135.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 16.1 g
- Protein 27.5 g