Recipe by Kate in Ontario
This is a great side dish to serve with meat or poultry. I adapted this slightly from a recipe in Company's Coming Weekend Cooking.
- 1 (1 lb) bag baby carrots
- 1⁄4 cup pancake maple syrup
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons stone ground dijon mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook carrots in saucepan until tender crisp-about 8-10 minutes.
- Drain and keep warm.
- Add remaining ingredients into same saucepan.
- Cook about 5 minutes until boiling and thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Return carrots to pan and stir until hot and glazed.