Prep 5 mins
Cook 11 mins
Similar ingredients to the recipe from Company's Coming but the cooking method from Canadian Living magazine, Feb. 2008 issue, is different.
- 680.38 g carrots, peeled & sliced diagonally
- 29.58 ml maple syrup
- 14.79 ml Dijon mustard or 14.79 ml spicy brown mustard
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 29.58 ml butter
- 14.79 ml chopped fresh thyme
- Place first 5 ingredients in a large saucepan, along with 3/4 cup of water; cover & cook over medium heat for 5 to 7 minutes or until almost tender.
- Uncover & cook over high heat, stirring often, for 3 to 4 minutes or until tender & liquid has evaporated.
- Remove from heat, stir in butter & thyme and serve.