Recipe by CountryLady
Similar ingredients to the recipe from Company's Coming but the cooking method from Canadian Living magazine, Feb. 2008 issue, is different.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs carrots, peeled & sliced diagonally
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard or 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
Directions See How It's Made
- Place first 5 ingredients in a large saucepan, along with 3/4 cup of water; cover & cook over medium heat for 5 to 7 minutes or until almost tender.
- Uncover & cook over high heat, stirring often, for 3 to 4 minutes or until tender & liquid has evaporated.
- Remove from heat, stir in butter & thyme and serve.