Posting this for ZWT II - Canada as taken from Epicurean.com. Eat this with a nice cup of coffee, or tea.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place cheesecloth over a strainer. Place strainer over a bowl. Add yoghurt into strainer and leave to drip, refrigerate overnight. There will be about 2 cups yoghurt remaining. Discard the liquid. Place yoghurt in a large bowl.
- 2In a Pot, on medium heat, reduce maple syrup until 1/4 cup remains. Remove from heat, add brandy, cool 10 minutes. Beat into yoghurt along with lemon zest.
- 3With electric mixer beat egg whites until frothy, then beat in sugar. Continue beating until egg whites hold soft peaks. Fold into yoghurt mixture.
- 4Spoon into glass dishes and serve with cookies and nice hot cup of coffee or tea.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple Mousse Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (311 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 297.3
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 14.7 mg
- Sodium 202.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 43.4 g
- Protein 14.6 g