Recipe by JenniferK2
We love this steak, often we cube the steak and grill it on skewers. This should marinate at least 8 hours.
- 2 lbs lean flank steak
- 1 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Place steak in a shallow dish. Mix remaining ingredients together and pour over steak. Cover and refrigerate 8 hours to overnight.
- Remove steak from marinade and grill to desired doneness.
- Heat marinade in saucepan over medium heat to boiling.
- Cut steaks into very thin slices, cutting across the grain. Place in a large dish covered with the heated marinade.