Recipe by KelBel
This recipe is from Family Circle. The chicken sits in a maple-mustard marinade overnight in the fridge, for a quick weeknight meal. Chicken can be grilled, broiled or pan sauteed.
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 8 multi-grain rolls
- 1 cup mango chutney or 1 cup cranberry chutney
- 8 lettuce leaves
- 1 large tomatoes, sliced thinly
- 1 red onion, sliced thinly
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine syrup, water, onion, mustard and chicken in plastic food storage bag, refrigerate overnight.
- Slice rolls in half. Spread each bottom half with 2 T chutney. Layer on lettuce, tomato and red onion.
- Heat grill or oven broiler. Grill or broil chicken for 5-6 minutes per side until done.
- Serve on rolls.