Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
Best left in the refrigerator overnight to blend flavors, but you will be lucky if this sauce lasts a day, it is too good! You can adjust ingredients to taste.
Top Review by Sharon123
I halved this recipe, using some of my homemade mango ginger chutney. Wonderful flavor! I didn't have tomato sauce,so used a little more kectchup and a little more barbeque sauce. I will use this on my veggie burgers and my husband would love this on chicken! Thanks Kitten!
- 118.29 ml maple syrup
- 118.29 ml mango chutney
- 118.29 ml ketchup
- 118.29 ml favorite bottled barbecue sauce
- 118.29 ml tomato sauce
- 14.79 ml ginger powder
- 14.79 ml onion powder
- 9.85 ml celery salt
- 14.79 ml lemon pepper
- 14.79-29.58 ml louisianna hot sauce (optional or to taste)
- 1 lemon, juice of
- cayenne pepper (optional or to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients in a saucepan.
- Place on top of the stove over medium-low heat; cook for about 20 minutes without letting the sauce boil just to combine all ingredients and heat the sauce, stirring occasionally and adjusting the hot sauce and/or cayenne pepper and salt.
- Cool to room temperature then chill.