Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
jennifer gardner by way of susan elizabeth phillips one of my fav authors read her shes great
- 2 lbs sweet potatoes, cut into chunks
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- heat oven to 375 degrees
- toss potatoes with oil salt and pepper
- roast for 30 minutes.
- whisk syrup and juice together
- and pour 1/2 over potatoes
- bake 10 more minutes until potatoes are tender then poiur rest of syrup and toss.