Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From a recipe booklet out out by the Quebec Federation of Maple Producers. I haven't tried it yet but it sounds delicious and different. I'm translating from French so if something is unclear please ask me.
- Place gelatin in a small bowl, add 60 ml (1/4 cup) fruit juice.
- Let sit fore 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat maple syrup in a pot.
- Add the gelatin to the warm syrup and stir until completely dissolved.
- Add the rest of the fruit juice and pour into a mold.
- Refrigerate until the jello sets.
- To serve, cut into cubes and place in a dessert coupe.
- garnish with the fruit salad or berries.