1 hr 10 mins
From a recipe booklet out out by the Quebec Federation of Maple Producers. I haven't tried it yet but it sounds delicious and different. I'm translating from French so if something is unclear please ask me.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place gelatin in a small bowl, add 60 ml (1/4 cup) fruit juice.
- 2Let sit fore 5 minutes.
- 3Meanwhile, heat maple syrup in a pot.
- 4Add the gelatin to the warm syrup and stir until completely dissolved.
- 5Add the rest of the fruit juice and pour into a mold.
- 6Refrigerate until the jello sets.
- 7To serve, cut into cubes and place in a dessert coupe.
- 8garnish with the fruit salad or berries.
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple Jell-o Style Gelatin
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 405.7
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 92.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 59.8 g
- Protein 36.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: