For Zaar's World Tour II (Canda/Nova Scotia) Recipe source: Bon Appetit (May 1981)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl beat eggs until creamy and then add next 4 ingredients (maple syrup - salt), stirring to blend.
- 2Transfer mixture to top of double boiler set over simmering water, over low heat.
- 3Cook, for 5-10 minutes, stirring constanlly until mixture coats spoon. Remove from heat. Let cool.
- 4Stir cream and vanilla into mixture.
- 5Transfer mixture to ice cream maker and process according to manufacturer's directions.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (2161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1663.9
- Calories from Fat 939
- Total Fat 104.3 g
- Saturated Fat 61.7 g
- Cholesterol 771.8 mg
- Sodium 717.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 165.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 129.0 g
- Protein 22.8 g