- 1 lb bacon, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup lightly packed light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Bake bacon in 350 degree oven in large pan 10-15min until crisp.
- Drain fat.
- Mix the rest of the ingredi.
- and pour over the bacon.
- Make sure bacon glaze covers both sides and bake at 350 degrees until it bubbles, about 10 min.
- Remove bacon from pan and place on wax paper.
- Cut slices in half if desired.
- Do not refrigerate or cover, but let sit at room temp until ready to serve.
- It should be dry to the touch, not sticky.
- If bacon is limp or sticky, bake a bit longer, about 2 min.