Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
A great way to use leftover ham!
- 1 lb ground cooked ham
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup soft breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup maple syrup
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 12 canned peach halves, drained
- green celery tops or parsley, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine egg, crumbs. syrup, cloves, and ham. Shape into 12 balls.
- Place peach halves, hollow sides up, in greased shallow baking dish. Nest a ham ball in each peach half.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Garnish with celery or parsley.