Prep 3 hrs
Cook 10 mins
From Cooking Light, July 2008.
- 1⁄4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets, skinned
- cooking spray
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag; add fish. Seal and marinate in refrigerator for 3 hours.
- Preheat grill or grill pan to medium high heat.
- Remove fish from bag, reserving the marinade. Pour marinade into a small saucepan; bring to a boil. Cook until reduced to 2 tablespoons (about 5 minutes).
- Place fish on grill rack or pan coated with cooking spray; grill 4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness, basting occasionally with marinade. Remove fish from grill; sprinkle with salt and pepper.