Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Grilled pound cake with peaches and maple syrup! From The Vegetarian Grill. A lovely Southern recipe!
- 16 peeled peach halves in syrup (fresh or canned)
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup, plus more for serving
- 1 loaf poundcake, cut into 1 inch slices (8-inch)
- Prepare a medium fire in the grill.
- Combine the orange juice, butter and maple syrup.
- Brush onto the peaches and both sides of the cake slices.
- Grill peaches and cake slices until golden brown, about 5 minutes per side for the peaches, 3 minutes per side for the cake.
- Place a slice of cake and 2 peach halves on each plate.
- Drizzle with maple syrup if desired.
- Serve at once.