Prep 8 mins
Cook 6 mins
I tried this recipe from Foodnetwork by Robin Miller. My family really liked it. I used vanilla ice cream and fried the pineapple. It turned out very good.
- cooking spray
- 8 pineapple rings, cored (fresh or canned)
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 cups low-fat frozen yogurt
- 8 tablespoons low-fat granola cereal with raisins
- Preheat a stove-top grill pan to medium-high heat and coat with cooking spray.
- Place pineapple rings on hot grill and drizzle with maple syrup.
- Cook 2-3 minutes per side, until golden brown.
- Transfer grilled pineapple to individual dessert bowls (2 rings per bowl) and top each serving with 1/2 cup frozen yogurt and 2 tablespoons granola.