- 4 pears, large, peeled cored, cut into 8 slices each
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice, fresh
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup maple syrup, pure
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl spoon lemon juice over pears.
- In another bowl, combine brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle brown sugar cinnamon combo over the pear slices.
- Set indoor grill on high and grill for 4-5 minutes or until golden.
- To serve, evenly distribute pear slices on to 4 serving dishes and drizzle with maple syrup.