1/2 Photos of Maple Glazed Yams
I have been making these yams for our family Thanksgiving dinner for years. Whenever someone tries this dish for the first time they always ask for the recipe. It travels well for those potluck dinners too. Hope you enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Arrange sweet potatoes, oranges and raisins in a 11 X 7 X 11/2 inch baking pan.
- 3Pour maple syrup over sweet potato mixture.
- 4Sprinkle with almonds.
- 5Dot with butter.
- 6Bake in 325 degree oven 30 to 40 minute or till mixture is heated through.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple Glazed Yams
Serving Size: 1 (199 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 341.1
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 151.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 34.7 g
- Protein 4.1 g