1/2 Photos of Maple Glazed Sweet Potatoes
An easy way to use sweet potatoes with items that I always have in my pantry.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel sweet potatoes, quarter lengthwise, then cut crosswise into 1/8 inch thin slices.
- 2In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
- 3Add potatoes.
- 4Season with salt and pepper.
- 5Toss for about 1 minute to thoroughly coat potatoes.
- 6Lower heat, cover pan and cook until the potatoes are just tender when pierced (about 10 minutes). Toss potatoes occasionally to prevent sticking.
- 7Add syrup. Increase heat to medium and cook uncovered for 5-10 minutes, tossing occasionally, until potatoes are evenly glazed.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple Glazed Sweet Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (92 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 289.4
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 45.8 mg
- Sodium 323.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 16.0 g
- Protein 1.7 g