An easy way to use sweet potatoes with items that I always have in my pantry.
Make and share this Maple Glazed Sweet Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Peel sweet potatoes, quarter lengthwise, then cut crosswise into 1/8 inch thin slices.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add potatoes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss for about 1 minute to thoroughly coat potatoes.
- Lower heat, cover pan and cook until the potatoes are just tender when pierced (about 10 minutes). Toss potatoes occasionally to prevent sticking.
- Add syrup. Increase heat to medium and cook uncovered for 5-10 minutes, tossing occasionally, until potatoes are evenly glazed.