Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
These sausages go nicely with french toast or pancakes. Good for the fall/winter season.
- 2 (8 ounce) packagesbrown-and-serve sausage links
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a large non-stick skillet, cook sausages until browned; drain.
- In a bowl, mix together the syrup, brown sugar, and cinnamon.
- Pour into the skillet.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir until sausages are glazed.
These are delicious. I used my bulk sausage and made small patties. We loved this. My kids used the syrup on there french toast, so good. Thank you for sharing, this "oh so good" recipe. I will definately use this again, we love sweet breakfast meats.
This was really yummy!!! I used kielbasa instead and served with pancakes. Careful not to overcook, cuz the sauce hardens like candy!
These were very tasty, I thought it might be too sweet for my BF but he said they were very nice. I only had 8 sausages so I halved the sauce which was just enough. I think I may have put too much brown sugar in because at the end the leftover sauce turned hard like toffee in my non stick frypan and I couldn't get it off without harsh scrubbing, so at this point I was freaking out that I had ruined my pan so I poured boiling water in it & left it overnight and luckily it came off easy the next day. Thanks for posting NurseDi. Next time I'll line my pan with baking paper.