Cook1 hr 10 mins
Savory sweet and spicy fresh salsa with grilled salmon from Paula Deen, Food Network.
Make and share this Maple-Glazed Salmon With Pineapple Salsa recipe from Food.com.
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon pineapple juice
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 garlic clove, mashed
For Pineapple Salsa
- 1 medium tomato, chopped into small cubes
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 2 pickled jalapeno peppers, slices deseeded and finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple chunk (fresh or canned)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Place salmon fillets in a resealable plastic bag Combine marinade ingredients in a non-reactive bowl or measuring cup. Pour marinade over fillets and refrigerate from 1 to 24 hours. (Fix the Pineapple Salsa now so it can chill).
- In a grill basket sprayed with cooking spray, grill the salmon, skin side down, over hot coals. Flip after 2 to 3 minutes and cook for another 1 to 3 minutes, or until desired doneness. Serve with pineapple salsa spooned on the side.
- For Pineapple Salsa: Place all ingredients in a small, non-reactive saucepan. Simmer over low heat for about 5 minutes. Cool. Refrigerate until ready to serve with the salmon.