Recipe by Zanna_409104061
Beautifully simple recipe, fast and easy, healthy, yet very unique and delicious. Just double the recipe for the sauce if you want to make more salmon fillets.
Top Review by jpd31
I made this recipe just as it was written. My husband and I loved it.. I've used several different maple syrup recipes w/salmon and this is definitely the best ever. It was incredibly easy. I think this sauce would be very good on boneless pork chops. Thanks.
- 2 -3 salmon fillets
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce (found in the Asian foods section at the supermarket)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat broiler.
- Place the salmon skin side-down on a broiler pan that has been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Stir together the remaining ingredients in a small bowl and brush over the salmon fillets.
- Broil for 10-12 minutes, brushing the fillets again with the sauce after 5 minutes and then again after the fillets are done.
- Fillets are done when fish flakes easily with a fork.