Recipe by mama smurf
Found this recipe in All*You Eat Well, Save Big Cookbook. I haven't tried it yet but it sounds simple and delicious. I would use fresh garlic as I always have that around instead of garlic powder.
Top Review by Boomette
I made this recipe when my mother came to visit. We really liked this recipe. It's not too sweet. My son loved that also. Thanks mama smurf :) Made for the Australian Recipe swap for March 2012
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 24 ounces salmon fillets
- chopped chives
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or nonstick foil. In a small bowl, stir together maple syrup, mustard and garlic powder until well combined.
- Place salmon, skin side down, on lined baking sheet; sprinkle lightly with salt and brush with maple syrup mixture. Bake until fish is just cooked through and flakes easily with a fork, about 15-20 minutes.
- Top with chopped chives or green onions.