Recipe by MizzNezz
Packed with sweet and tangy flavors, this glaze combines very nice with the salmon.
Top Review by Duck Soup
Even my picky children like this one.For them,I eased back on the fresh ginger.If anyone knows how to make the glaze thicker without compromizing the taste I would like to hear from you.This was very easy,quick,and a real treat!
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon water
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 450*.
- In small bowl, whisk maple syrup, soy sauce, ginger, cornstarch and water until smooth.
- Place salmon, skin side down, in shallow 1-1/2 qt casserole.
- Spoon glaze over fish.
- Bake 17 minutes, or until fish flakes easily; baste during cooking once.
- Sprinkle with green onion.