Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is from Cooking Light. This is very good and very easy!
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground dried ancho chile powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
- cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- Prepare gill, heating to medium.
- Combine the first 5 ingredients in a small bowl. Sprinkle the fish with salt and then rub in the paprika mixture.
- Place fish on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill for 7 minutes. Drizzle the fish with the syrup; grill 1 minute or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.