1/8 Photos of Maple-Glazed Salmon
echo echo's Note:
Salmon is my number one favorite "meat" so I'm always looking for a variety of ways to cook it. Here is another of several ways I like to prepare it. (I only make this with REAL maple syrup, so can't vouch for the results if you substitute.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl whisk together the syrup through cornstarch solution until smooth.
- 2Place the fillets skin-side-down in a shallow baking pan.
- 3Pour the syrup mixture over the salmon.
- 4Bake about 15-18 minutes at 450°F until the fish flakes easily; baste with glaze halfway through cooking.
- 5Sprinkle with scallion and almonds before serving.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple-Glazed Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (373 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 454.4
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 146.2 mg
- Sodium 744.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 66.2 g