Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 7 cups cubed peeled rutabagas, 1/2 inch cubes (about 2 medium)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine syrup and butter in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add rutabaga, salt, and pepper; toss to coat.
- Spread rutabaga mixture on a jelly roll pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 425° for 35 minutes or until rutabaga is tender, stirring occasionally.
Very nice dish. Didn't change a thing. :)