Recipe by Kelly M.
Easy, subtly sweet roasted carrots. Very nice side dish.
Top Review by Judith N.
Excellent and tasty baby carrot recipe! I did cook them at a lower oven temperature which I think affected the end results a little, because I was cooking them with something else, but I am sure that at 475 degrees they would be perfect! Next time I will also add just a little more maple syrup. You could hardly taste it and I love the flavor of it. Will probably increase to 1 Tablespoon. Thanks for sharing this recipe. Tweeky.
- 1 lb precut baby carrots
- 1⁄2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 tablespoon maple syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- In shallow baking dish, toss carrots with oil and salt to coat.
- Roast in oven for 10 minutes.
- Heat butter in small saucepan until golden brown (dont burn!), remove from heat and add maple syrup.
- Drizzle over carrots and shake pan to coat.
- Return to oven and continue to roast for another 8 minutes, or until brown and tender.
- Serve immediately.