Easy, subtly sweet roasted carrots. Very nice side dish.
Make and share this Maple Glazed Roasted Carrots recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- In shallow baking dish, toss carrots with oil and salt to coat.
- Roast in oven for 10 minutes.
- Heat butter in small saucepan until golden brown (dont burn!), remove from heat and add maple syrup.
- Drizzle over carrots and shake pan to coat.
- Return to oven and continue to roast for another 8 minutes, or until brown and tender.
- Serve immediately.
Excellent and tasty baby carrot recipe! I did cook them at a lower oven temperature which I think affected the end results a little, because I was cooking them with something else, but I am sure that at 475 degrees they would be perfect! Next time I will also add just a little more maple syrup. You could hardly taste it and I love the flavor of it. Will probably increase to 1 Tablespoon. Thanks for sharing this recipe. Tweeky.
These were sooo good! I added a pinch of dried thyme and a pinch more of the maple/butter sauce, and these were my fave thing on the plate tonight which included Tilapia Casino and Garlicly Green Beans. Thanks so much for the inspiration, these will become a regular addition. :)
These are awesome carrots Kelly. We really enjoyed them prepared this way. I have made them twice now, once with regular carrots, sliced diagonally and once with the baby carrots. They are wonderful both ways. We really enjoy the way that the maple glaze covers the carrots, so good. I was a little liberal with the maple syrup and cooked it a little longer so that a lovely glaze would ensue and it did. Thank you for sharing this lovely quick and easy to make recipe. Made for Name that Ingredient Tag Game 2014.