1/4 Photos of Maple Glazed Roasted Carrots
Kelly M.'s Note:
Easy, subtly sweet roasted carrots. Very nice side dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- 2In shallow baking dish, toss carrots with oil and salt to coat.
- 3Roast in oven for 10 minutes.
- 4Heat butter in small saucepan until golden brown (dont burn!), remove from heat and add maple syrup.
- 5Drizzle over carrots and shake pan to coat.
- 6Return to oven and continue to roast for another 8 minutes, or until brown and tender.
- 7Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple Glazed Roasted Carrots
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 73.8
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 3.8 mg
- Sodium 244.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 0.7 g