Easy, subtly sweet roasted carrots. Very nice side dish.
Make and share this Maple Glazed Roasted Carrots recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- In shallow baking dish, toss carrots with oil and salt to coat.
- Roast in oven for 10 minutes.
- Heat butter in small saucepan until golden brown (dont burn!), remove from heat and add maple syrup.
- Drizzle over carrots and shake pan to coat.
- Return to oven and continue to roast for another 8 minutes, or until brown and tender.
- Serve immediately.