Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
A salad for the cooler months courtesy of Australian Good Taste.
- 1 kg kent pumpkin, peeled, deseeded, cut into 4cm pieces
- 4 carrots, peeled, cut diagonally into 4cm pieces diagonally
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon thyme leaves
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 teaspoons coarse grain mustard
- 1 (80 g) packet baby rocket
- Preheat oven to 200°C Line a roasting pan with non-stick baking paper.
- Combine the pumpkin, carrot, garlic and thyme in the lined pan.
- Whisk together the maple syrup, oil and mustard in a jug. Drizzle over the pumpkin mixture, toss to combine and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast in oven, turning occasionally, for 40 minutes or until the pumpkin and carrot are caramelized and tender. Set aside for 5 minutes to cool slightly.
- Add the rocket leaves to the pumpkin mixture and gently toss until just combined. Arrange on a serving platter and serve immediately.