Maple-Glazed Pumpkin and Carrot Salad
- Preheat oven to 200°C Line a roasting pan with non-stick baking paper.
- Combine the pumpkin, carrot, garlic and thyme in the lined pan.
- Whisk together the maple syrup, oil and mustard in a jug. Drizzle over the pumpkin mixture, toss to combine and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast in oven, turning occasionally, for 40 minutes or until the pumpkin and carrot are caramelized and tender. Set aside for 5 minutes to cool slightly.
- Add the rocket leaves to the pumpkin mixture and gently toss until just combined. Arrange on a serving platter and serve immediately.