Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Super easy grilled tenderloins.
- 24 ounces pork tenderloin, trim fat
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 wooden toothpicks
- 6 slices bacon
- 1⁄2 cup maple syrup or 1⁄2 cup maple syrup
- Sprink the tenderloins with salt and pepper, place in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Soak the toothpicks in water while the tenderloin sits in the refrigerator. Prepare a charcoal fire or preheat a gas grill for medium heat.
- Wrap 3 slices of bacon around each tenderloin and secure them with toothpicks. Place the tenderloins on the grill, grill brushing frequently with maple syrup and turning occasionally until internal temperature reaches 155*F; about 20 to 25 minutes. Transfer tenderloins to a cutting board and let stand for 5 minutes before cutting to serve.