1/5 Photos of Maple Glazed Pork Tenderloins
These pork tenderloins look so good and it is an easy recipe. Look for the Apple Summer Slaw recipe I will post to have as a side dish. Yummy! This recipe comes from Pillsbury Cool Cooking for Hot Days cookbooklet dated July 1997 #197.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 tablespoon margarine, or butter
- 2 tablespoons real maple syrup, or Hungry Jack microwave ready regular syrup
- 1In a plastic, resealable bag combine the first 5 in bag. Seal and shake well.
- 2Add pork slices to bag, reseal and shake to coat the pork well.
- 3In large nonstick skillet melt margarine or butter over medium-high heat. Add pork mixture to skillet, cook 8-10 minutes or until browned and no longer pink. When browned, add syrup and glaze pork well while stirring.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple Glazed Pork Tenderloins
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 189.1
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 73.7 mg
- Sodium 239.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 23.5 g