Recipe by lauralie41
These pork tenderloins look so good and it is an easy recipe. Look for the Apple Summer Slaw recipe I will post to have as a side dish. Yummy! This recipe comes from Pillsbury Cool Cooking for Hot Days cookbooklet dated July 1997 #197.
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 tablespoon margarine, or butter
- 2 tablespoons real maple syrup, or Hungry Jack microwave ready regular syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- In a plastic, resealable bag combine the first 5 in bag. Seal and shake well.
- Add pork slices to bag, reseal and shake to coat the pork well.
- In large nonstick skillet melt margarine or butter over medium-high heat. Add pork mixture to skillet, cook 8-10 minutes or until browned and no longer pink. When browned, add syrup and glaze pork well while stirring.