Recipe by cookin-ez
A perfect cold weather meal with a delicious combination of flavors. Recipe originally called for a pork loin roast but I prefer the tenderloin.
- 2 -3 lbs pork tenderloin
- 2⁄3 cup maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- salt and pepper
- 1 lb carrot
- 4 -6 medium red potatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix syrup, dijon mustard, vinegar and soy sauce to make the glaze.
- Season tenderloin with salt and pepper in a shallow pan and cover with the glaze.
- Surround pork with the vegetables.
- Baste frequently with the sauce.
- Bake until internal temperature reaches
- 160 degrees.