Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I can't remember where I got this recipe but it is a nice change from a regular fried pork chop. I serve it with St Paul's Rice or even my own fried rice recipe as the sauce seems similar to some Asian flavors.
- Sprinkle both sides of chops with salt and pepper.
- Broil 4-6 inches from heat 5 minutes on each side.
- Mix remaining glaze ingredients and reserve half for table.
- Brush with glaze.
- Broil additional 4 minutes on each side, brushing with glaze often.
- Let rest a few minutes before serving.