Recipe by GreeksWife
I can't remember where I got this recipe but it is a nice change from a regular fried pork chop. I serve it with St Paul's Rice or even my own fried rice recipe as the sauce seems similar to some Asian flavors.
- 4 pork chops, 3/4 inch thick bone in
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon coarse black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups maple syrup
- 4 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons ketchup
- 4 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle both sides of chops with salt and pepper.
- Broil 4-6 inches from heat 5 minutes on each side.
- Mix remaining glaze ingredients and reserve half for table.
- Brush with glaze.
- Broil additional 4 minutes on each side, brushing with glaze often.
- Let rest a few minutes before serving.