Glaze is good on chicken, too. Try it on the grill!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- 2Dry the pork chops well and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- 3Add the oil to the pan and heat
- 4Add chops and brown each side.
- 5Transfer to a plate and keep warm.
- 6Pour off the excess oil from the pan.
- 7Add the vinegar, and return the pan to the heat and use a wooden spoon to scrape up any brown bits that cling to the pan.
- 8Stir in the mustard, maple syrup, and chicken broth, along with any juices from the pork chops.
- 9Cook over high heat until the mixture is syrupy, about 5 minutes.
- 10Spoon over pork chops or serve on the side.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple Glazed Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (502 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 223.6
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 61.7 mg
- Sodium 99.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 12.0 g
- Protein 22.0 g