1/5 Photos of Maple-Glazed Pork Chops
A tasty way to fix pork chops that can be grilled or prepared in the oven. The sauce is also good on ham. From Pillsbury Grilling & Picnics. Be sure to use a good maple syrup from the US's Northeast region.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grill directions:.
- 2Heat grill. Rub both sides of pork chops with salt and pepper. In small saucepan, combine all glaze ingredients; mix well. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Set aside.
- 3When ready to grill, place pork chops on medium heat 4 to 6-inches from medium coals. Cook 15 minutes, turning once.
- 4Brush pork chops with glaze. Cook an additional 10 minutes or until no longer pink, turning once and brushing frequently with glaze. Bring any remaining glaze to a boil; serve with pork chops.
- 5Oven Directions:.
- 6Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 7Rub both sides of pork chops with salt and pepper. In small saucepan, combine all glaze ingredients; mix well. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Set aside.
- 8Brush pork chops with glaze. Bake pork chops for 30 minutes, basting with glaze every 8-10 minutes.
- 9Bring any remaining glaze to a boil; serve with pork chops.
Browse Our Top Ham Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ham Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple-Glazed Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (285 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 423.0
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 75.0 mg
- Sodium 429.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 44.9 g
- Protein 22.9 g