Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
From Taste Of Home
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- salt and pepper
- 4 pork loin chops with bone (1 inch thick)
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2⁄3 cup packed brown sugar
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine flour, salt and pepper. Add pork chops and shake to coat.
- In a skillet, brown chops on both sides in butter. Place in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 20-25 minutes or until juices run clear.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet, bring the vinegar to a boil. Reduce heat; add maple syrup. Cover and cook for 10 minutes.
- Combine cornstarch and water until smooth; add to the maple mixture. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Place chops on a broiler pan; sprinkle with brown sugar. Broil 4 inches from the heat for 2-3 minutes or until sugar is melted. Drizzle with maple glaze.