1/1 Photo of Maple-Glazed New Potatoes
1 hr 15 mins
Heres a new take on potatoes fron the maple producing areas of Canada. Enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- 2Halve or quarter any large potatoes.
- 3In shallow dish large enough to hold potatoes in a single layer, toss potatoes with butter; season with salt and pepper.
- 4Spread in single layer and roast potatoes, uncovered, for 45 minutes, stirring once or twice during roasting.
- 5Meanwhile, in small dish, stir together vinegar, maple syrup, and sliced garlic.
- 6Drizzle potatoes with vinegar mixture, gently tossing with a spoon or spatula to coat.
- 7Continue to roast about 10 to 20 minutes more, until potatoes are fork-tender and glazed, stirring once or twice.
- 8To serve, sprinkle potatoes with green onions, thyme, and lemon peel. Makes 6 servings.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple-Glazed New Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 248.9
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 110.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 4.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white balsamic vinegar