Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 hrs
My kids love meatballs so I am always looking for new ways to make them! Found online
- 1 1⁄2 cups ketchup
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 1⁄3 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon quick-cooking tapioca
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 (16 ounce) packages frozen meatballs, partially thawed and separated
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice, drained
- Combine ketchup, maple syrup, soy sauce, tapioca, allspice and mustard in slow cooker.
- Carefully stir meatballs and pineapple chunks into ketchup mixture.
- Cover; cook on LOW 5 to 6 hours.
- Stir before serving.
- Serve with cocktail picks.