Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Easiest thing to throw together on a weeknight. From www.NewEnglandRecipes.com. Great served with sweet potatoes, especially Honey Roasted Sweet Potatoes.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons vermont maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 large ham slices, cooked (about a 1/2 inch thick)
- Melt butter in a skillet. Add the syrup and the juice and stir.
- Add ham, simmer, turning occasionally, until meat is tender and glaze is thick and syrupy (about 15 minutes).
- Serve immediately.
This is a great recipe. The glaze with the ham is so yummy. Thanks KissKiss :) Made for Bargain Basement tag game
Wonderful meal from very easy recipe. I have often added lemon juice to the OJ and also black pepper: super-scrumptious
Yum! This was so easy to throw together and made a wonderful sauce for my ham steak. I served with sweet potatoes and corn.