1/1 Photo of Maple Glazed Delicata Squash
1 hr 10 mins
From Family Circle and posting for safekeeping. Tender Delicata squash doesn't need to be peeled. Plus the stripes add a colorful accent. If you wish to reduce the sage go ahead.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Cut off squash ends, halve lengthwise, seeded and sliced into 1 inch half moons.
- 3In a small saucepan, combine maple syrup and sage, bring to simmer, reduce heat to low, cover and cook 15 minutes, set aside, covered.
- 4In a bowl, toss squash slices with olive oil and salt.
- 5Transfer to a a foil lined baking sheet in a single layer, bake at 400 for 20 minutes.
- 6Pour maple syrup mixture evenly on top of squash, bake 20 minutes more until squash is browned and tender.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple Glazed Delicata Squash
Serving Size: 1 (218 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 152.4
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 204.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 20.0 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fresh sage leaves