1/1 Photo of Maple Glazed Chicken With Sweet Potatoes
Another Better Homes & Gardens recipe
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare sweet potatoes to package directions.
- 2Lightly coat chicken with steak seasonings, heat butter in skillet, cook 5-6 minutes until no longer pink. Remove from skillet.
- 3Stir maple syrup into hot skillet and cook 2 minutes; stir in green onions.
- 4Divide chicken onto plates and drizzle with the maple syrup mix, serve with the mashed sweet potatoes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple Glazed Chicken With Sweet Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (209 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 285.5
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 81.1 mg
- Sodium 153.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 14.6 g
- Protein 27.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: