Recipe by Bekeur
Another Better Homes & Gardens recipe
Top Review by DieuLover
Absolutely fabulous!! As a single young woman, I'm just starting out and only cook for myself, but I literally ate over the skillet and had to force myself to stop after slicing and dipping 3 tenderloins. This recipe was simple (i.e. I didn't mess it up!) and flavorful, even though I did omit the onions, as well. The only thing I'd like to know is if anyone has ideas for an extra side dish and for reheating the chicken!
- 8 ounces sweet potatoes, mashed in refrigerated package
- 1 lb chicken tenderloins
- 2 teaspoons steak seasoning, such as Montreal seasoning
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 1⁄2 cup green onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare sweet potatoes to package directions.
- Lightly coat chicken with steak seasonings, heat butter in skillet, cook 5-6 minutes until no longer pink. Remove from skillet.
- Stir maple syrup into hot skillet and cook 2 minutes; stir in green onions.
- Divide chicken onto plates and drizzle with the maple syrup mix, serve with the mashed sweet potatoes.