Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Another Better Homes & Gardens recipe
- 8 ounces sweet potatoes, mashed in refrigerated package
- 1 lb chicken tenderloins
- 2 teaspoons steak seasoning, such as Montreal seasoning
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 1⁄2 cup green onion
- Prepare sweet potatoes to package directions.
- Lightly coat chicken with steak seasonings, heat butter in skillet, cook 5-6 minutes until no longer pink. Remove from skillet.
- Stir maple syrup into hot skillet and cook 2 minutes; stir in green onions.
- Divide chicken onto plates and drizzle with the maple syrup mix, serve with the mashed sweet potatoes.
Absolutely fabulous!! As a single young woman, I'm just starting out and only cook for myself, but I literally ate over the skillet and had to force myself to stop after slicing and dipping 3 tenderloins. This recipe was simple (i.e. I didn't mess it up!) and flavorful, even though I did omit the onions, as well. The only thing I'd like to know is if anyone has ideas for an extra side dish and for reheating the chicken!
This was good! I too skipped the onions. And I served the sweet potatoes baked, not mashed.
Far more people need to try this one! OMG 2 DIE 4!! I served it with Kimkes' Mashed Sweet Potatoes (#74982) - I know I will be making this meal again and again!