Recipe by L. Duch
This is a very easy and delicious recipe I found in Taste of Home grilling magazine. Enjoy:) Most of the prep time in the marinading.
- 2 -3 lbs chicken wings, cut up into sections
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 2⁄3 cup chili sauce
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine maple syrup and remaining ingredients in resealable ziplock bag.
- Reserve 1 cup for basting and refrigerate.
- Add chicken to remaining marinade and turn to coat.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours, turning occasionally.
- Drain and discard marinade.
- Grill chicken covered over medium heat for 12-16 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Brush with reserved marinade.
- Grill, uncovered, for 8-10 min or until juices run clear, basting and turning several times.