Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 4 hrs
Cook 30 mins
Adapted from Welcome Home
Make and share this Maple Glazed Chicken Wings recipe from Food.com.
- Cut chicken wings into three sections at each joint and discard tips.
- In a bowl, combine onion, Worcestershire sauce, red pepper flakes, maple syrup, chili sauce, and Dijon mustard. Reserve 1 cup of glaze for basting and refrigerate.
- Place chicken into a ZipLoc bag and pour remaining glaze over them. Turn chicken until evenly coated.
- Place bag in a large bowl to contain possible leaks and refrigerate for 4 hours, turning occasionally. Drain chicken and discard excess marinade.
- Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat for 12 to 16 minutes, turning occasionally. Then brush with reserved marinade and grill, covered, for another 8 to 10 minutes or until juices run clear, basting and turning several times.