- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 -1 1⁄4 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut in 1 inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the paprika, salt, ground cinnamon, cumin and pepper in a ziploc bag.
- Add chicken pieces and coat evenly.
- In a skillet over medium heat cook chicken until thoroughly done.
- About 10 minutes.
- Remove chicken after done and keep warm.
- Lower heat to low and add maple syrup, butter and dijon mustard.
- Combine well and add chicken pieces to coat evenly.
- Serves well with roasted vegetables.