1/1 Photo of Maple-Glazed Chicken
The actual recipe calls for bone in chicken cooked in the oven at 500F and to brush maple glaze throughout cooking. I liked the bite size pieces.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 -1 1/4 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut in 1 inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1Combine the paprika, salt, ground cinnamon, cumin and pepper in a ziploc bag.
- 2Add chicken pieces and coat evenly.
- 3In a skillet over medium heat cook chicken until thoroughly done.
- 4About 10 minutes.
- 5Remove chicken after done and keep warm.
- 6Lower heat to low and add maple syrup, butter and dijon mustard.
- 7Combine well and add chicken pieces to coat evenly.
- 8Serves well with roasted vegetables.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple-Glazed Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (267 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 374.9
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 160.5 mg
- Sodium 1566.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 12.3 g
- Protein 48.9 g