Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
The actual recipe calls for bone in chicken cooked in the oven at 500F and to brush maple glaze throughout cooking. I liked the bite size pieces.
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 -1 1⁄4 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut in 1 inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Combine the paprika, salt, ground cinnamon, cumin and pepper in a ziploc bag.
- Add chicken pieces and coat evenly.
- In a skillet over medium heat cook chicken until thoroughly done.
- About 10 minutes.
- Remove chicken after done and keep warm.
- Lower heat to low and add maple syrup, butter and dijon mustard.
- Combine well and add chicken pieces to coat evenly.
- Serves well with roasted vegetables.
Very simple, and really yummy. We used thigh fillets, and served it over Chia's fruity couscous.
This recipe is AMAZING. Wow. I did do it a lil different though. I used chicken thighs coated in the spice mix wrapped in foil and baked for 30mins. Then I broiled them basting with the glaze mix. It smelled incredible and was juicy and delicious. The mix of spices took this to another level. I can't wait to make this again.
I loved this recipe! I added a touch of nutmeg and honey. Great way to give chicken some flair.